Test and Measurement Automation
Companies across the country have relied on KDY for their Test and Measurement Automation challenges. By standardizing on top-of-the-line technologies and tools such as National Instruments PXI modular instrumentation and CompactRIO embedded control systems, KDY develops hardware and software to provide the best solutions for its customers.
Clients provide us with their process needs and goals, test requirements, and product attributes. Our engineers take that information and quickly drill down to the core of our customers' specific challenges. We then offer solutions that combine the best hardware and software for our client, in a system that is practical, user-friendly and scalable.
Our goal is to develop solutions that ultimately improve system automation, create better end-products, and reduce the time and cost of an application for clients. These benefits have been realized by industry-leading companies such as Lenovo, PAC Racing Springs, and Pentair Pool and Spa.
What KDY Offers
- Fully-automated reporting and creation of required documentation to save time and effort
- Extended to test power, temperature, and noise thresholds at the component level
- Robust, intuitive software user interfaces
- Reporting features that allows engineers, managers, and customers to access test reports on any unit at any time
- Control software and firmware developed in LabVIEW including real-time, FPGA, datalogging and supervisory control, and NI Vision
- Control panels designed using AutoCAD Electrical and built to industry-standard NFPA 79 criteria
- Statistical process control including custom human machine interfaces (HMIs), custom reports, SCADA systems, and vision systems
- Automation systems based on PC and programmable automation controller (PAC) technologies including National Instruments PXI and CompactRIO, and Allen Bradley ControlLogix
- Control components such as motor drives, isolators, relays, switches, and indicators