It is no longer a competitive advantage for manufacturers to have high-quality, lean, efficient processes. To compete in the global marketplace, industries must employ the best technologies available to help reduce costs, drive out operator errors, and increase productivity. And while high-quality automation of processes is important, it is increasingly imperative for companies to have access to clean, accurate data to inform their decision-making in real time. KDY systems help clients design better products and bring these products to market faster, empowering them with the data they need to improve both output and processes.
- Real-time control systems developed in LabVIEW and deployed using National Instruments PXI and Compact RIO Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs).
- Real-time control systems developed using Rockwell Automation and Allen Bradley’s latest family of industrial control equipment.
- Rockwell Automation PlantPAx-compliant applications, incorporating the latest High-Performance HMI design principles.
- Industry 4.0-ready industrial solutions.
- Control panels designed and built in compliance with NFPA 70 and NFPA 79.
- Safety-oriented designs using hard-wired interlocks, safety controllers, and Class-I, Div. 1 and 2- compliant components where necessary.
- Custom machine solutions with ANSI/RIA 15.306 and ISO 13849 safety compliance.
- UL Listed Panel Shop.
- Design reviews, installation, training, and follow-on support.