Data Acquisition and Control
Designed for the highest performance, KDY data acquisition and control solutions combine the best software and industry-standard hardware to provide the throughput capabilities, acute measurement accuracy, and software flexibility that its customers' applications require. KDY systems are designed to be scalable and expand as a client's needs grow over time, while consistently delivering increased productivity.
The benefits of these premier data acquisition solutions have been realized by the US Marine Corps, Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Voith, Hydrill, and GlaxoSmithKline.
Benefits of KDY
- Detailed measurements at high speeds, up to 500Hz each channel
- Animated playback of acquired data
- Precise pressure, flow and temperature control to within .1% of set point
- Adaptive sampling algorithms that sample faster when imminent component failure is detected
- Automated calibration of both sensors and instrumentation
- Controlled shut-down routines for power outage and safety responses